- MIDDLETON LAKES on 4th Apr 2024
RSPB reserve near Tamworth. Mosaic of wetland and lakes, excellent for waders. First visit in Spring for a while. Café at neighbouring Middleton Hall. Minibus available.
- WYVER LANE on 18th Apr 2024
A DWT wetland close to Belper. Peregrines from the car park. Good chance to identify early migrants by song. Café available.
- COOMBES VALLEY on 2nd May 2024
RSPB reserve near Leek. Redstarts, pied flycatchers and many woodland birds. Shop and refreshments.
- POTTERIC CARR on 11th May 2024
YWT reserve near Doncaster. Great wetland. Café and shop.
- REDMIRES RESERVOIR on 16th May 2024
Upland moorland and woodland west of Sheffield. Lapwing chicks golden plover, red grouse, sandpiper and snipe are all probable.
- BEMPTON CLIFFS on 1st Jun 2024
RSPB reserve. Puffins, gannets, kittiwakes, guillemots. England’s best mainland reserve for seabirds. Café.
Our past events can be found in the events archive.